Welcome to Grill Frenzy!
I'm Mike, a self-taught grill master and the sole creator of this blog. I couldn't be more thrilled to have you here.
I believe that grilling and smoking is the absolute best way to make delicious foods. Whether it's a succulent steak, a juicy burger, or a smoked rack of ribs, there's a certain joy that comes from cooking over an open flame. I'm passionate about making delicious, satisfying grilled and smoked recipes accessible to everyone.
About Grill Frenzy
I launched Grill Frenzy in 2023 when I got my first Traeger.
I began experimenting with different cuts of meat, marinades, and smoking techniques, and soon, I was churning out dishes that not only reminded me of home but were also excitingly new.
I started this blog as a way to record and share my grilling and smoking recipes with family and friends. Over time, it grew from a casual hobby into a full-blown passion.
My goal is to make recipes that are easy to execute, affordable, and above all, incredibly flavorful. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my passion and knowledge with millions of visitors who come to this site every month; it's both humbling and a responsibility that I take seriously.
About My Recipes
Grill Frenzy has become a trusted resource for backyard cooks and barbecue enthusiasts who are eager to elevate their grilling game but don't want to spend hours prepping or buy expensive, hard-to-find ingredients.
On my blog, you'll find a bunch of easy-to-follow, from-scratch recipes that are inspired by my travels, seasonal favorites, and the time-tested recipes that have been passed down in my family.
- My recipes are versatile, using a variety of proteins and vegetables, all of which you can find at an average grocery store.
- I specialize in grilling and smoking techniques, providing a range of recipes from quick 30-minute grills to slow-smoked meats.
- I also share plenty of side dishes, sauces, and even some grilled desserts because grilling isn't just about the main course.
I'm committed to providing well-tested recipes. Before I post a new recipe, you can rest assured that I have already tested it on my own grill and ironed out the kinks so you don't have to.
Mike Futia + Grill Frenzy In The Press
Here are just a few of the various outlets that have featured me as a grilling expert.
- "How to Clean a Blackstone Griddle, According to Barbecue Pros" [House Beautiful]
- "7 Best Seafood Items to Buy at Costco, According to Chefs" [Eat This, Not That]
- "5 Things You Should Never Bring to a Dinner Party" [Best Life]
- "The First Things Guests Notice When You Have a BBQ" [Best Life]
- "How To Clean A Charcoal Grill" [Homes & Gardens]
- "How To Keep A Pantry Cool In Hot Weather" [Homes & Gardens]
- "Hamburger Temperature Guide for Grilling" [The Grilling Dad]
- "How to Grill BBQ Chicken" [Carnivore Style]
Keeping in Touch
Questions, thoughts, ideas? Feel free to reach out! Engaging with readers is one of the things I love most about food blogging, and I've made sure there are plenty of ways you can stay in touch.
- Comment on My Posts. I especially love to hear when you try a recipe!
- Social Media. Follow my grilling adventures and message me on Instagram, post on Facebook, say “hi” on Twitter and Reddit, and check out what I’m sharing on Pinterest and Quora.
- Email Me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whichever method you choose, I’d love to hear from you. For more ways to get in touch, visit my Contact page.